We had a great week with Debbie, Beth and their families. Ten of us all together again, what fun!
This index will take you to the individual daily posts.
- Saturday 13th August - A day in Aldeburgh
- Saturday 13th August - Schubert's 10th Symphony
- Sunday 14th August - At the beach
- Monday 15th August - Walking to Thorpeness
- Tuesday 16th August - An ancient ship
- Wednesday 17th August - A garden, a castle, a film
- Thursday 18th August - Catching crabs and time with friends
- Friday 19th August - Ickworth on the way home
These pages just record what Donna and I did and the places we visited. As usual, we did a lot as a group of ten together but we also did a lot independently as well.
< No earlier items | Index | Cornwall 2011 >